Search

FIND YOUR
DREAM
HOME

£ Valuations

Request
a Valuation

 
  01256 840111

£161,250

2 Bedroom Retirement House

Brighton Hill, Basingstoke

2

1

1

Leasehold

  • Newman Ct £161,250 - Over 55`s only
  • 1st Floor Apartment
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Wet Room
  • Parking
  • Communal Amenties
  • Well Kept Gardens
  • NO Chain
Request a viewing Share Register with us View brochure

Viewing Arrangements

Viewings are to be arranged via Barons Estate Agents, contact us on 01256 840111 or sales@baronsestateagents.co.uk.

Area Guide

Property Description

Barons Estate Agents are delighted to offer this rarely available over 55`s apartment situated in the popular Newman Ct in Brighton Hill, Basingstoke. The property is available on a 75% purchase share at £161,250 the full market value being £215,000 with the remaining 25% owned by the housing association. The apartment is well proportioned throughout with a welcoming entrance hall with storage, a master bedroom with access to an en suite wet room, a second double bedroom, lounge/dining room with pleasant views over the communal gardens and a well appointed kitchen. There are a range of in-house facilities, including a canteen, hair salon, activity room, residents lounge and a guest suite. Further benefits include ample parking for residents and guests, access to regular bus routes and different care packages available for varying needs. Viewings are to be arranged via the vendor`s sole agents.

Location

Newman Court is situated to the west of the town centre and gives access to junction 6 and 7 of the M3. The mainline railway is within a short drive and offers a direct link to London Waterloo. Retail shopping parks are close to hand along with more extensive shopping in the acclaimed Festival Place with its diverse mix of shops and restaurants. The Anvil and Haymarket theatres along with the multi screen cinema offer further entertainment.

Local Authority

Basingstoke & Deane Borough Council

Council Tax Band

Band C

Tenure & Charges

Leasehold Service Charge – £76.00 per week approx. Support Charge – £7.35 per week approx.

Agents Note

An interested buyer will be required to have an assessment with The Scheme Manager so their suitability for Newman Court can be assessed and complete an Expression of Interest form.

Back to top